Faith-Based 100 Index
At Wall St. Renegade, we track hundreds of companies each and every day. However, only the top 100 stocks make it into our Faith-Based 100 Index. That means we take over 5,000 publicly traded companies and narrow our focus down to the top 2% of stocks within our investment universe.
We invest in:
- U.S. and foreign companies
- Large, mid, small, and micro cap companies
- Conservative, moderate, and aggresive risk companies
- All of our real-time buy and sell alerts
- Various sectors of the economy
Here is the current risk profile of the portfolio:
As you can see, we place the bulk of the portfolio (60%) in more conservative risk companies that have less ups and downs. We do add in some moderate risk and aggressive risk companies to diversify and increase the upside potential.
We also diversify across various market capitalizations and inside and outside of the U.S. markets. If you read our article on the Ultimate Growth Portfolio you can see why we diversify. Here is the current breakdown of the portfolio as we look at market capitalization and domestic vs. foreign stocks:
So in building the Faith-Based 100, we allocate a portion of the portfolio to the following 5 categories:
- Large Cap Stocks: A market capitalization value of more than $10 billion. Our Dueling Duo Portfolio deals with large cap stocks.
- Mid Cap Stocks: A market capitalization between $2 and $10 billion. Our Contrarian Strategies Portfolio deals with mid cap stocks.
- Small Cap Stocks: A market capitalization of between $500 million and $2 billion. Our Tomorrows Treasures Portfolio deals with small cap stocks.
- Micro Cap Stocks: Publicly traded companies that have a market capitalization between approximately $50 million and $500 million. Our Tiny Gems Portfolio deals with micro cap stocks.
- Foreign Stocks: Publicly traded companies that are based outside of the United States. Our Foreign Profits Portfolio focuses on international stocks.
Then we break the Faith-Based 100 down by sector. Here is the current breakdown:
Using the Proud to Own Process
With the Faith-Based 100 Index you always have access to 100 companies that have made it through our “proud to own” process:
1. It must not violate your faith and values. Some of the types of companies we can avoid include those involved in the abortion industry, those producing explicit entertainment and pornography, those conducting embryonic stem cell and fetal tissue research, companies funding and lobbying for homosexuality, those involved in vices like alcohol, tobacco and gambling and companies that are abusing the environment.
2. It should be a company that complements your faith and values. This involves finding companies: Helping the poor and defenseless; Protecting the sanctity of human life; Producing morally sound entertainment; Finding cures for life threatening diseases; and Improving the society we live in…
3. It should be a company with strong profit potential. This involves finding companies in solid financial condition that have strong profit potential and/or provide strong cash flows via dividends. We use a five-point inspection to evaluate each investment we are considering. We analyze a company’s earnings potential, price momentum, risk, financial health, and its current valuation. Our goal is to find quality companies that stay true to your values AND are profitable! This is not an either /or scenario but rather a winning combination.
The Faith-Based 100 Index is a great service we offer our VIP Members!
If you are already a VIP, Premium, or Gold Subscriber, you can access the list HERE.