Crisis Investment Strategy
Throughout history the world has faced its share of crises. How can you prepare your investment portfolio to withstand the next global sell off? What if we see a major correction or a stock market crash? Do you have a financial plan in place to survive the next downturn?
It seems every day you turn on the news there is something new:
- ISIS and other terrorist attacks
- Racial tensions, rioting, looting, and chaos in the streets
- Ebola and deadly disease outbreaks
- The Russian and Ukraine conflict
- Persistently weak economic data in Europe
- An economic slow down in the emerging markets
With the global headlines becoming more and more concerning, it sometimes feels like the world and your portfolio are in a constant state of peril. Especially after the last financial crisis of 2008, where most investors experienced the fear and market drops firsthand, losing 50% or more of their nest eggs.
With looming problems all around the globe, the investment markets can become unpredictable and unmanageable.
But you don’t need to worry about the next collapse if you have a solid game plan! There are actions you can take to prepare your investment portfolio to withstand any crisis – without resorting to putting money under the mattress or burying it in your back yard. The Blood Moons Portfolio was created to help you navigate the markets – whether they are going up, down, or side ways.
What will happen in 2015?
Recent financial cycles have worked on a seven-year cycle that started back in 1966. We are potentially on the 7th wave of these 7-year cycles:
- It started in 1966 with a 20% stock market crash
- 7 years later (1973-4) the market lost another 45%
- 7 years later (1980) was the beginning of the “hard recession”
- 7 years later was the Black Monday crash of 1987
- 7 years later was the bond market crash of 1994
- 7 years later was 9/11 and the 2001 tech bubble collapse
- 7 years later was the 2008 global financial market meltdown
- 2015: What’s next?
If the next crisis hits in 2015, what will happen to your finances?
Researchers have discovered a powerful link between the rare astronomical event known as the Blood Moon Tetrad and massive upheavals in the Holy Land that spread to the rest of the world. 2015 will see then end of a Blood Moon Tetrad. The Blood Moons Portfolio strategy is designed to protect you and your family from the fallout of the next global economic disaster.
This easy to follow portfolio alert service provides specific actions and strategies you can take to not only survive the coming dangers, but to come out in a better position. If you have a 401K, IRA, savings, mutual funds, stocks or bonds, this portfolio service is for you.
We offer 4 specific strategies for:
- Mutual fund investors
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) traders
- Individual stock investors
- Option traders
Don’t risk your hard earned retirement and assets, sign up now to see what actions you should take to protect yourself from the next financial crisis.
This service will help you navigate the current markets. You will gain valuable insights into how to structure your personal finances to withstand sharp economic downturns. You will know how to protect your assets to benefit you and your family in the future and to avoid falling victim to yet another economic crisis.
What the service includes:
- Real-Time Trade Alerts: Based on current market conditions, we show you the best investments that can profit whether the market is going up, down, or sideways
- Quarterly portfolio updates: Each quarter, we update you on how the investments have been performing
- Real Time 24/7 Web Access to 4 Portfolio Strategies: We have designed a mutual fund, ETF, stock, and option portfolio. You will have access to all four portfolio strategies. You will receive a special password to access this MEMBERS only
- Email/Phone Support: Have a question or need help implementing your strategy. Answers are just an email or phone call away.
All this for just $99 per year
ACT NOW & SAVE 50% – Just $49 per year!
Normally $99/year. We are offering a 50% introductory offer for a limited time. Prices subject to change without notice.
BONUS OFFER: Sign up now and get a FREE Autographed Copy of Blood Moons on Wall Street: How to Profit from the Upcoming Financial Crisis. ($15 value)
Blood Moons Portfolio plus Hard Copy of Blood Moons on Wall Street just $49 (plus free shipping).
This book includes:
- What are the blood moons?
- What is the Blood Moon Prophesy?
- Will the 7-year cycle occur again in 2015?
- Ten financial warnings
- Overview of your investment choices
- Twelve keys to surviving an economic collapse
- How to prepare for a crisis
- Which investment vehicles can actually go up in value while the markets fall
- Spiritual game plan – steps to grow spiritually in your preparations!
- Physical game plan – how you can get physically ready for anything that could come our way.
- Financial game plan – putting together a plan to prosper no matter what happens in the financial markets.
- How to Implement and monitor your plan
- How to build a list of investments
- How to make your asset allocation decisions
Blood Moons on Wall Street physical autographed book plus Ebook plus 12 months of Access to the Blood Moons Portfolio (A crisis investment model portfolio service) $99 Value
A hard copy of the book will be mailed to you within 24 hours after ordering. An electronic copy will be sent to shortly after ordering. You will receive special login access for your 12 months of Blood Moons Portfolio by the end of April 2015.
Payments processed through:
Refund Policy: We offer an unconditional 30 day money back guarantee on all of our products and services. After 30 days, you will receive a pro-rated refund.
DISCLAIMER: Faith-Based Investor’s Blood Moons Portfolio Newsletter is published by Faith-Based Investor, LLC, 1121 Park West Blvd. Suite B, #156 Mt. Pleasant SC 29466. Publisher/Founder: Jay Peroni, CFP®.
Current Subscription Rate: $99 per year, online subscriptions are available at www.wallstrenegade.com. ©2009-2015 by Faith-Based Investor, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Photocopying, reproduction, quotation, or redistribution of any kind is strictly prohibited without written permission from the publisher.
Wall St. Renegade Newsletters are strictly informational publications and are not intended to provide individual, customized investment or trading advice to its subscribers. Although many of our analytical approaches are unique, they are based on publicly available data; and although analysts may visit specific sites, companies or countries to gain a more objective on-the ground perspective regarding specific investment opportunities, they do not seek or accept data that’s not available to the public. The money you allocate to speculative trading should be strictly the money you can afford to risk. While every effort is made to simulate the actual experience of subscribers, all performance figures must be considered hypothetical.