Wall St Renegade helps investors morally screen their stocks and mutual funds. Through a state of the art process, we can take a look at your portfolio to see if it lines up with your faith and values. We utilize comprehensive tools for culturally conservative investors who are looking to monitor and receive accountability for their investment portfolios. We have the ability to screen over 12,000 mutual funds and over 10,000 stocks. We can also look at your variable annuities and other investments to see if they match your values.
Moral responsible investing has proven to be effective over the years. When investors are faced with the opportunity to see where they are investing, they appreciate the need for a morals-based investment screening process. Investors who are concerned with where their investment dollars are ending up often are shocked to know they are investing in things like abortion, pornography, and embryonic stem cell research, to name a few. Our screening process provides investors with the tools and information they need to make sure their investments match their values!
Of the thousands of publicly traded companies, less than 10% fail our moral and ethical screening process. This leaves us over 90% of the investment universe to select from.Companies that we monitor include:
● Large Cap Stocks
● Small Cap Stocks
● Mid Cap Stocks
● Micro Cap Stocks
● Foreign Stocks (with and without ADRs)
Using our screening software, we can screen your portfolio utilizing five cultural screens and three consumer screens. Our screening process is built on upholding Biblical principles. Here are the issues we can screen for:
Cultural Screening Process:
Companies involved in Abortion, Pornography, Explicit Entertainment, Homosexual Activism (promotion of lifestyles and rights)
Consumer Screening Process:
Companies involved in vices like: Alcohol, Tobacco, and Gambling
Set up Your FREE REVIEW Today!
If you would like a review of your portfolio, whether you have IRAs, 401ks, Roths, or taxable investment accounts give us a call or email us for a FREE 30 minute review.Call us today at 866-594-9919 or fill out the contact form and we can set up a review!
About Wall St. Renegade
Wall St. Renegade is dedicated to helping you learn how to trade and find investment ideas for this current market. We offer a variety of services for novice and advanced investors, long-term and short-term traders, and those looking for growth and income generating investment opportunities. We utilize a combination of moral and financial screens to help you find investments you can be “proud to own”™. Check out our Products page to learn more about our services.
Refresh Your Portfolio
Investing is easy. Being profitable takes work. Refresh your investments, use our work for your advantage.