10 Critical Retirement Mistakes to Avoid
- 10 critical retirement mistakes that could derail your retirement plan
- How can you avoid making these common mistakes? Some simple ways to improve your retirement picture…
- Proud to Own Series: A “Proud to Own” Company Providing late-stage life saving medicines for patients with diseases like Hep C, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s, myeloma, breast cancer and other deadly diseases.
- Into the Light Series: This week we discuss a video game company producing explicit entertainment containing homosexuality, drugs, nudity, sex, profanity and other content that violates biblical values.
- My trade idea of the week: A top apparel company that just closed in on buying mobile fitness app ready to change the world of fitness and nutrition, as we know it…
- My weekly run down on top sectors of the economy, my favorite currencies, commodities, and countries you should consider for your investment dollars.
This week’s question comes from Ray. Ray is looking at retiring in the fall. He says, “Jay, thank you so much for your recent podcast series on retirement. I have been trying to get my ducks in a row so I can retire in early sept. I don’t want to make any mistakes. What are some things to keep in mind as I put together my plan to retire?
I have now been helping people successfully retire for almost 2 decades. Since 1996 I have been helping people avoid the big mistakes. Over my years I have seen some major mistakes that have severely impacted whether someone can retire and stay retired. I mean the worst thing that could happen is you save all these years and finally decide to stop working. Then you make a huge mistake and are forced to go back to work…
There are some classic financial missteps that plague retirees.
Listen to Jay’s commentary and analysis now to avoid these critical mistakes!
Investment Themes & Strategies Podcast
Each and every week we tackle the world of finances so I can help you grow, protect, and share your wealth!
If you would like a review of your portfolio, whether you have IRAs, 401ks, Roths, or taxable investment accounts give me a call or email me for a FREE 30 minute review. Call me at 866-594-9919. For more information about our products and services check out wallstrenegade.com/products.