5 Critical Questions You MUST Answer BEFORE you retire
This week we will look at:
- What happens if your company decides to downsize and you no longer will have a job?
- How will you survive? What are 5 things to consider as you look at your retirement.
- Ways you can prepare for your retirement transition years before it occurs
- Proud to Own Series: An innovative company helps people capture and share their lives’ most meaningful experiences with others—to celebrate them together.
- Into the Light Series: A look at a popular video game, TV, and entertainment company that is producing anti-family entertainment and pornography. This is a company faith-based investors should stay clear of…
- My trade idea of the week: an analytics and data visualization software company rapidly gaining users thanks to its easily deployed and intuitive user interface.
- My weekly run down on top sectors of the economy, my favorite currencies, commodities, and countries you should consider for your investment dollars.
This week’s question comes from Mary. Mary has a 5-year plan. Her company is phasing out her department and will be forced to leave her position at age 65, just 5 short years from now. She wants to know, “Jay what are some steps to take over the next 5 years so I don’t have to take another job?”
Listen Below to hear Jay’s Response:
Investment Themes & Strategies Podcast
Each and every week we tackle the world of finances so I can help you grow, protect, and share your wealth!
If you would like a review of your portfolio, whether you have IRAs, 401ks, Roths, or taxable investment accounts give me a call or email me for a FREE 30 minute review. Call me at 866-594-9919. For more information about our products and services check out wallstrenegade.com/products.