7 Investment Red Flags- How to see if your plan is off track!
- The Value of Double-Checking Your Investment Strategy: 7 common red flags that show your plan may be off track.
- You will learn: What are some easy ways to see if your retirement savings plan and investments are heading in the right direction?
- Proud to Own Series: A “Proud to Own” Company that operates in over 175 countries, helping to keep animals healthy and making sure our milk and water are safe.
- Into the Light Series: a leading global entertainment content company that is supporting the abortion industry, producing explicit entertainment, promoting homosexuality, and producing content that violates biblical values.
- My trade idea of the week: An innovative on-demand software solutions company providing mortgage management solutions to help streamline & automate the process of originating & funding new mortgage loans.
- Weekly cheat sheet: My weekly run down on top sectors of the economy, my favorite currencies, commodities, and countries you should consider for your investment dollars.
This week’s question comes from Ron. He asks Jay, “I have been investing on my own now for well over 30 years. I’m starting to feel a bit overwhelmed and worried the markets are heading for another major crash, what are some quick ways to see if my portfolio can withstand another downfall and should I go to cash if things start to get bad?”
Listen Below to hear Jay’s Response:
Investment Themes & Strategies Podcast
Each and every week we tackle the world of finances so I can help you grow, protect, and share your wealth!
If you would like a review of your portfolio, whether you have IRAs, 401ks, Roths, or taxable investment accounts give me a call or email me for a FREE 30 minute review. Call me at 866-594-9919. For more information about our products and services check out wallstrenegade.com/products.