7 Ways to Be a Better Investor
7 ways to be a better investor
- Life’s investment lessons: You learn lessons as you invest in pursuit of long-run goals. Some of these lessons are conveyed and reinforced when you begin saving for retirement, and others you glean along the way.
- Our next Investment head to head battle: the battle of the fast casual: Chipotle Mexican Grill vs. Panera Bread Company
- Which company is better from a financial and moral perspective? We go head to head and I declare a clear winner!
- My trade idea of the week: an exciting small cap company that makes communities safer with innovative public safety technologies that protect life and truth.
- My weekly market cheat sheet: My weekly run down on top sectors of the economy, my favorite currencies, commodities, and countries you should consider for your investment dollars.
This week’s question comes from Rebecca… Rebecca has been investing for 20 years, is in her mid 40s, and looking to make the most of her retirement savings.
She says: “Jay, my retirement accounts don’t seem to be doing much these days. I want to save as much as I can and get better returns. What are some key things I should keep in mind as I continue saving and investing for my future?”
Listen Below to hear Jay’s Response:
Each and every week we tackle the world of finances so I can help you grow, protect, and share your wealth!
If you would like a review of your portfolio, whether you have IRAs, 401ks, Roths, or taxable investment accounts give me a call or email me for a FREE 30 minute review. Call me at 866-594-9919. For more information about our products and services check out wallstrenegade.com/products.