Are Your Kids Sabotaging Your Retirement?
- In this tough economy, some baby boomers are supporting their adult children. Could this be a big mistake?
- Should you provide some financial support to your adult children? Could this be hurting your retirement prospects?
- Our next Investment head to head battle: We look at Home Depot versus Lowe’s
- Which company is better from a financial and moral perspective? We go head to head and I declare a clear winner!
- My trade idea of the week: a Chinese biopharmaceutical company up over 150% the past year and much more room to grow. Best yet, most investors probably have never heard of the company!
- My weekly run down on top sectors of the economy, my favorite currencies, commodities, and countries you should consider for your investment dollars.
This week’s question comes from Bill… Bill has a 30-year old son who recently lost a job and has since moved back in with mom and dad. It’s putting a financial strain on his finances. He asks, “Jay what are some ways to balance my duties as a dad without sabotaging my future retirement?”
Listen Below to hear Jay’s Response:
Each and every week we tackle the world of finances so I can help you grow, protect, and share your wealth!
If you would like a review of your portfolio, whether you have IRAs, 401ks, Roths, or taxable investment accounts give me a call or email me for a FREE 30 minute review. Call me at 866-594-9919. For more information about our products and services check out wallstrenegade.com/products.