Avoiding Financial Scams
- How do avoid financial scams and fraud to protect your finances?
- Ways to protect you and your loved ones from financial predators.
- Proud to Own Series: An exciting “Proud to Own” financial services company that is improving its community and the world.
- Into the Light Series: A stock faith-based investors should avoid like the plague…A look at a hotel chain donating to the abortion industry, lobbying for the homosexual community, distributing pornography, and proving gambling facilities.
- My trade idea of the week: A south African IT services firm providing an payment solutions and transaction processing services for various industries in South Africa, Korea, Europe, and internationally.
- My weekly run down on top sectors of the economy, my favorite currencies, commodities, and countries you should consider for your investment dollars.
This week’s question comes from Linda. Linda has elderly parents she is taking care of and hears horror stories about the elderly getting taking advantage of with scams, frauds, and identity theft crimes. She asks, “Jay what are some basic ways to protect me and my family’s assets from criminals who seek to swindle our money?”
Listen Below to hear Jay’s Response:
Investment Themes & Strategies Podcast
Each and every week we tackle the world of finances so I can help you grow, protect, and share your wealth!
If you would like a review of your portfolio, whether you have IRAs, 401ks, Roths, or taxable investment accounts give me a call or email me for a FREE 30 minute review. Call me at 866-594-9919. For more information about our products and services check out wallstrenegade.com/products.