Dealing with Market Risk
How do you deal with market risk? How do you contend with it? How do you avoid letting it unnerve you?
- What are some specific tactics and strategies you can use to lower your risk and sleep better at night
- Investment head to head battle: We look at Nike versus Under Armour
- Which company is better from a financial and moral perspective? We go head to head and I declare a clear winner!
- My trade idea of the week: a leading provider of technology-based solutions. It has over 25 years of heritage as a world-class supply chain company and 16 of the top 20 retailers use its software services.
- My weekly run down on top sectors of the economy, my favorite currencies, commodities, and countries you should consider for your investment dollars.
This week’s question comes from James… James has a 401k, an IRA, a Roth, and several brokerage accounts. He has been investing for 20 plus years and will retire within the next 10 years. He is very concerned about the markets in 2015. He asks, “Jay the markets keep seesawing here in 2015. Up one month down the next. It is quite turbulent! I feel like the market has peaked or is close to peaking. Should I consider pulling out of the markets a bit? I’m just concerned about another major correction and where I’m at for my stage of life. What is the best way to deal with this risk?”
Listen Below to hear Jay’s Response:
Investment Themes & Strategies Podcast
Each and every week we tackle the world of finances so I can help you grow, protect, and share your wealth!
If you would like a review of your portfolio, whether you have IRAs, 401ks, Roths, or taxable investment accounts give me a call or email me for a FREE 30 minute review. Call me at 866-594-9919. For more information about our products and services check out wallstrenegade.com/products.