Investing in Your Beliefs
This week we will look at:
- Investing in line with your beliefs
- Do your investment choices reflect your outlook? Are they in agreement with your values? The case for aligning your portfolio with your outlook & worldview.
- Our next Investment head to head battle: We look at Dollar Tree versus Target
- Which company is better from a financial and moral perspective? We go head to head and I declare a clear winner!
- My trade idea of the week: a micro cap pet care stock with explosive potential!
- My weekly run down on top sectors of the economy, my favorite currencies, commodities, and countries you should consider for your investment dollars.
This week’s question comes from Tim… Tim is new to the show and is wondering about the merits of faith-based and socially responsible investing.
He asks, “Jay, If I screen companies out of my portfolio won’t I get lower returns? How do returns of faith-based investments compare to those that are not faith-based?”
Listen Below to hear Jay’s Response:
Each and every week we tackle the world of finances so I can help you grow, protect, and share your wealth!
If you would like a review of your portfolio, whether you have IRAs, 401ks, Roths, or taxable investment accounts give me a call or email me for a FREE 30 minute review. Call me at 866-594-9919. For more information about our products and services check out wallstrenegade.com/products.