Will Debt Side Track Your Retirement?
This week we will look at:
- How do you save for retirement and pay off debt at the same time?
- What debts are worth assuming and which deadly debts can drag on your retirement savings.
- Proud to Own Series: An exciting “Proud to Own” Company that is providing a healthy way of life through its natural and organic foods, beverages, and personal care products.
- Into the Light Series: Tom, one of our listeners wants to know, is Microsoft a company we can be proud to own? I will weigh in on Microsoft!
- My trade idea of the week: A Chinese financial services firm tapping into the growing Chinese middle class. As the middle class has more income and assets, this financial planning firm is providing much needed advice and guidance.
- My weekly run down on top sectors of the economy, my favorite currencies, commodities, and countries you should consider for your investment dollars.
This week’s question comes from Davis. He wants to know, Jay I’m looking at retiring within the next few years, but concerned about my debt load. I still have a mortgage, credit card debt, and some student loans from my kids. How much is too much debt when you are contemplating retirement?”
Listen Below to hear Jay’s Response:
Investment Themes & Strategies Podcast
Each and every week we tackle the world of finances so I can help you grow, protect, and share your wealth!
If you would like a review of your portfolio, whether you have IRAs, 401ks, Roths, or taxable investment accounts give me a call or email me for a FREE 30 minute review. Call me at 866-594-9919. For more information about our products and services check out wallstrenegade.com/products.