Do-It-Yourself Investment Portfolios That Keep You in Control, Save You Money, & Outperform the Markets. SAVE 50%
The Wall St. Renegade is web-based investment portfolio program that helps you build and manage a globally diversified low-cost portfolio using stocks and exchange-traded funds. We use a financial and ethical screening process that leads us to some of the best investments on the planet! We can help reduce your investment fees and help you break free from Wall Street’s lies and games so you can retire with a larger nest egg. Most importantly, we help you maintain control of your investments so you can sleep better at night!
Times are Changing!
I remember back in late 2008 when the markets were in turmoil, things looked shaky in the global economy, and the financial crisis was spreading like a wildfire. Investors were starting to panic as they saw their portfolios dropping 20%, 30%, 40% or more. I remember the confusion and fear. Not again! How could we be going through another market collapse?
Even though the markets were collapsing, many of the stocks I owned at the time, continued to go up. It led me to question everything I knew as an investor:
- Why did some companies go up while most went down?
- What was the secret to find companies that could still be profitable during a major crisis?
- When investors get picky about which investments to hang onto, which companies survive the cuts?
- What tools and strategies help you find the winners, but more importantly, which help you avoid the big losers?
These questions helped me develop my Wall St Renegade system that consistently crushes the market!
As I look at 2015, I see a lot of similarities to what I was seeing back in 2008. As of today, the S&P 500 is up 4% and the Dow is up 2%. Yet our Aggressive Portfolio strategy is up 12% (3 times the market) while our Growth Portfolio strategy is up 8% (2 times the market). Even our Growth & Income Portfolio and Conservative Portfolio are handily beating the markets. Why? Because I have found a system that works!
You need to pay attention VERY closely to what’s taking place
Now is the time for EVERY investor to carefully evaluate where the market is heading. If you have been paying even a little attention to what has been going on around us, you may have noticed that today’s market is MUCH different than it was just a few short months ago. The wild up and down swings like we saw back in 2008 have returned with a vengeance!
Volatility and fear are back! Wall Street is getting nervous. Greece looks like it’s about to collapse and the Chinese are doing everything it can to fight off a market crash. And here we sit in the 7th year of a bull market run that is now seeing a major market shift…
Will the markets continue their pattern?
In my recent book Blood Moons on Wall Street, I explored the fact that the market has gone through these seven-year cycles almost like clockwork:
- It started in 1966 with a 20% stock market crash
- 7 years later (1973-4) the market lost another 45%
- 7 years later (1980) was the beginning of the “hard recession”
- 7 years later was the Black Monday crash of 1987
- 7 years later was the bond market crash of 1994
- 7 years later was 9/11 and the 2001 tech bubble collapse
- 7 years later was the 2008 global financial market meltdown
- 2015: What’s next?
A MAJOR Shift
I believe a MAJOR shift is taking place right now. Yet, unfortunately, I see most investors being very complacent and they are doing the wrong thing with their money right now. It saddens me that today’s mistakes could haunt them for many years to come.
I want to make sure that you aren’t one of these investors! My life’s mission is to educate and help investors make wiser decisions with their money. That is why I want to fill you in on what is unfolding right before our eyes…
I have spent the last twelve months conducting my own independent analysis of the market and economy. In my studies, I have no doubt that a huge market shift is well underway and will catch most investors off guard just like it did back in 2008.
While the financial world keeps its focus on Greece, China, and what the Federal Reserve will do next, there are MUCH larger problems that are going unnoticed by most of the mainstream press.
Today’s Solutions for Tomorrow’s Challenges
I am so glad that you are on my weekly email list because I want you to have the right strategies and tools to build and protect your hard-earned wealth no matter what happens next in the market. The moves you make over the next few weeks could make or break your portfolio over the next six months!
Now is the time to prepare for what is unfolding in 2015!
I’m not saying this to be an alarmist, but rather to alert you to the fact that you must act swiftly before the BIG money reacts. If you don’t form your strategy today, you will look back with MUCH regret.
Good News/Bad News
I remember as a kid, a friend of mine always liked to play good news/bad news. He would play this little game where he would look at a situation and ask my friends and I what we would like to hear first – the good news or the bad news. Sometimes we went with the bad news first, but most of us optimists would always want the good news first!
I haven’t looked him up recently, but I can almost guarantee that my childhood friend went on to become a reporter.
I still carry that question with me today and I still like to hear the good news first.
As we begin the second half of 2015, economic data is very mixed, but let’s take a quick look at the good news first:
- Consumers are confident. The latest consumer confidence numbers show consumers continuing to gain confidence. In fact, household net worth is back above 2007 levels, 401(k) and IRA balances are at all-time highs, and consumer’s have a positive outlook for the future. This should help boost consumer spending for the rest of 2015.
- Businesses are also confident. Small business confidence recently hit a five-month high, home builder confidence is at a 10 year high, and new construction spending is on the rise.
- Manufacturing is rebounding. Manufacturing got off to a slow start in 2015, but last month we finally saw things starting to turn around as manufacturing growth hit a 5-month high.
- America is now the world’s #1 oil producer. America’s energy revolution is improving our manufacturing while also creating jobs. It is also leading to more consumer spending as lower gas and utility prices have put more money in consumers’ pockets. These are all big gains for our economy.
- Inflation continues to remain very low (below 2%). The low inflation environment is making it tough for the Federal Reserve to start raising interest rates.
Now the bad news:
- Falling factory goods. Though manufacturing has improved, factory goods orders have fallen 9 out of the last 10 months. This is a troubling sign for the economy.
- Weak labor numbers. The June job creation reports were well below expectations. In addition, we saw both the April and May payroll numbers get revised down. We have now seen fallen numbers EVERY month so far in 2015.
- No wage growth. Not only is there an alarmingly small number of jobs being created, most working Americans have seen little to no wage growth.
The Federal Reserve has made it clear that if inflation remained low and job and wage growth remained tame, it would not raise interest rates. With the potential Greece default, Puerto Rico’s debt crisis, and a slow down in China, I find it hard to believe the Fed will raise rates in 2015.
The mixed economic data along with current global events will allow the Fed to keep interest rates at or near record levels. This is great news for the markets and we should continue to see more mergers and acquisitions, stock buy backs, and business expansion – all positive signs for the stock market ahead!
It will be much tougher to make money in stocks
However, because we have seen such a dramatic rise for stocks over the past 6+ years, I will believe it will still be a LOT more difficult to make money in stocks. You need to own the RIGHT STOCKS.
You MUST own the right kind of stocks over the next 12-18 months!
I believe we will continue to see two markets – the “Haves” and the “Have Nots”. Many stocks will get crushed over the next 12-18 months and a select group of stocks will continue to thrive! Investors are already starting to get VERY picky as to which companies they hold onto and which ones they continue buying.
I believe some stocks will continue to rise into 2016, but we will not see a broad market rally like we did in 2013 and 2014. Instead, we will see a small group of stocks continue to rise while the rest of the bunch sinks like rocks. I will show you how to find the good and avoid the bad.
You see, for the rest of 2015, avoiding the losers will be JUST as important as finding the winners. To survive the current shift in the market, you will need to know how to do BOTH!
The next stage of this bull market, investors will get VERY SELECTIVE, demanding high-quality stocks with superior fundamentals that are delivering real growth.
That’s why there’s only one type of stock I’m buying right now!
It must pass my five-point stock inspection:
My five-point stock inspection process helps me find the real leaders and innovators of the world:
1. Financial Strength: we look for companies with solid financial health
2. Momentum: we look for companies whose share prices are on the rise.
3. Earnings Trend: we look for companies that have seen a steady increase in their earnings outlook.
4. Valuation: we look for companies that are attractively priced.
5. Risk: we look for companies that offer strong return potential with as little risk as possible.
This process helps me provide you with the tools and resources to help you achieve your financial dreams without sacrificing your faith and values!
Using this system has allowed me to find the best investments over the past 7 years – no matter what the market was doing!
We have had hundred of winners since 2008. Here are just a few of them to show you what my service can do for you…
+637% in Tesla Motors
+146% in Hanebrands
+124% in Middleby
+150% in Skyworks
+102% in Avago Tech.
+145% in Papa John’s
+100% in AmerisourceBergen
+248% in VF Corp.
+199% in Sherwin Williams
+132% in Neogen
+112% in Netgear
+115% in Hormel Foods
+174% in America’s Carmart
+415% in TransGlobe Energy
+158% in Perficient Inc.
+339% in ClickSoftware Technologies
+184% in National Oilwell
+117% in Under Armour
+200% in 3D Systems
+191% in Vipshop Holdings
+396% in Cabella’s
+393% in Ambarella
+148% in Lifetime Brands
+110% in CVR Energy
+177% in Sturm Ruger
And those are just 25 of our triple digit winners!
We also have hundreds of double-digit winners ranging from 10% to 97%.
Overall, we’re up an amazing 322% since we started back in 2008. Imagine how your nest egg could have grown with performance like this – no matter what the markets were doing!
Fewer than 1 in 100 stocks can pass my strict financial/ethical screening test…and that’s just the first step in my process! I conduct hours of research into each company I select for our service!
In today’s market, it is critical that you own “best of breed” growth companies that have made it through my rigorous screening process.
These are the top companies positioned to deliver triple and double-digit gains no matter what the markets may throw our way! Now is the time to add these types of companies to your portfolio and see for yourself exactly how my process works.
This will help you keep control of your portfolio, save you money (more cost effective than mutual funds), outperform the markets, and sleep better at night!
CLICK HERE to get 12 months of Jay Peroni’s Wall St Renegade Newsletter for just $99 (50% off).
Each month, Wall St Renegade Subscribers receive:
- 24/7 Real-Time Access to our 5 Renegade Portfolios (Aggressive, Growth, Growth & Income, Conservative, and Income) -$499 value
- Instant BUY and SELL alerts directly in your email inbox every time we make a change to the portfolio
- Get monthly portfolio briefings from Jay Peroni, CFP
- Market Indicator showing you which way the markets are trending
- Trade idea of the day
- Jay’s Buy List: Top stocks to buy now
- Weekly Market Cheat Sheet: Rating the top sectors, currencies, countries, and commodities to consider for your portfolio
- Risk/asset allocation tool to help you select which portfolio is right for you.
Just $99 for the next 12 months of service!
Payments processed through:
Refund Policy: We offer an unconditional 30 day money back guarantee on all of our products and services. After 30 days, you will receive a pro-rated refund.
DISCLAIMER: Faith-Based Investor’s Wall St Renegade Newsletter is published by Faith-Based Investor, LLC, 1121 Park West Blvd. Suite B, #156 Mt. Pleasant SC 29466. Publisher/Founder: Jay Peroni, CFP®.
Current Subscription Rate: $199 per year, online subscriptions are available at www.wallstrenegade.com. ©2009-2015 by Faith-Based Investor, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Photocopying, reproduction, quotation, or redistribution of any kind is strictly prohibited without written permission from the publisher.
Wall St. Renegade Newsletters are strictly informational publications and are not intended to provide individual, customized investment or trading advice to its subscribers. Although many of our analytical approaches are unique, they are based on publicly available data; and although analysts may visit specific sites, companies or countries to gain a more objective on-the ground perspective regarding specific investment opportunities, they do not seek or accept data that’s not available to the public. The money you allocate to speculative trading should be strictly the money you can afford to risk. While every effort is made to simulate the actual experience of subscribers, all performance figures must be considered hypothetical.